Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This Is My San Francisco

Here are some photos for you.
--
creeping in a garden


Bay to Breakers. AKA drunken nude/costume fest. God, this city is amazing.



Cavewoman and... a gothic hooker? Whatever. I love lace.


The always stunning Juliette. Especially when she's testing which way the wind blows.

---
Well, I hope you're enjoying your week! I am, but I think I've forgotten what the sun looks like. Come on, San Francisco, as much as I love you, please warm up already. It's almost June.

Oh, I almost forgot:

Some new additions to the shop; birds, vampires and deer (oh my!)

And now, we must tidy up our apartment, we're playing Monopoly tonight with some lovely friends of ours. (I'm a bit of a board game fiend. )

Love,
Charmaine

14 comments:

Unknown said...

man..it totally WILL NOT warm up will it? It's supposed to be SPRING!

nice pictures! you're friend juliette is adorable in the wind testing photo and i'm sorry i missed bay to breakers AGAIN!

charmaine olivia said...

I know, she's a cutiepie!

And maybe we can do, like, the opposite of a rain dance?

A sun dance?

angie said...

The portrait of Juliette looks stunning! And your sweet gothic outfit looks pretty awesome too :) SF looks like fun :D

Dyanna Littke said...

I understand about wanting warmer weather- I live in Seattle:)

Jess said...

Your photos, penchant for lace and blog are rather lovely...

Anonymous said...

love your photos :)

charmaine olivia said...

Thank you lovelies!

Unknown said...

a sun dance. yes!

<3

www.rosemaryx.wordpress.com

Kim Edmiston said...

Charmaine, what kind of camera shot these amazing photos? I want!

charmaine olivia said...

@Kim I'm using a little Konica "big mini"

http://i35.tinypic.com/2zqr0x3.jpg

Kim Edmiston said...

awesome! i love the b+w. i'll have to keep my eye out for one of these bad boys

charmaine olivia said...

I found it at a thrift store for like $3.00
TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Kim Edmiston said...

lucky.

Anonymous said...

i have a question! when you make prints, how do you do it? that may be a odd question, but are they photo copies? id love to know

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you so much for commenting!
♥,
Charmaine