Monday, August 1, 2011

update

Hi!
What I've been up to lately..

started a tumblr (which i am hopelessly addicted to already)


 

painting a lot


 












pretending to be Stevie Nicks on the regs
-

shooting guns in Ohio




which I'm kind of good at?
oh, and being ridiculous



-


enjoying the country flowers
-


walking by pretty things
-


humbling fan tattoos
-


wearing excessive amounts of jewelry
-

being in love with my new pants


-


girl days with my bestie
-


geeking out to world of warcraft (at the airport)
-
enjoying goodiess from proseIV

-


entertaining myself on dull mondays (not today)
 


-


and collecting rosaries 
  
Okay, have i overwhelmed you with too many photos again? Good.
I'm still in Ohio and will be back in a couple of days, then its back to paint paint paint paint aiptna pitnpi tnpssdflsd
Oh, and fireflies are amazing. !!!!!
xx

20 comments:

Kaspian Shore said...

Great photos, Charmaine! I also love your Tumblr. :)

Krystyna81 said...

you are a delight and your uninhibited spirit is inspirational.

Mike Long said...

OøøoOøoOh, dîs ïs great, OHIO+guns, keepin' it real on the regs too, you are ∞∞∞rockin'!¡!¡!

Sarah Wiske said...

Hey Charmaine!! I love the pictures and your newest work! Have a fabulous week. Keep on shining.

Susanna-Cole King said...

Looks like you've been having a good time! That fan tattoo is pretty spectacular ... it's based off one of your paintings, no? I'd love to see the original painting!

Liz said...

I want to be real life friends. Is that creepy? WELP. Haha.

heatherheartsfashion said...

what a fantastic tattoo! lovely post.

[ABX] said...

Geeking WOW, now that was unexpected lol! Awesome pants btw

kymb said...

Really love your beautiful paintings Charmaine. Maybe one day they will make it to Australia :) Going to steal all your great inspiration from Tumblr too. Keep up the great work!

Hanny Honeymoon said...

love your art! love your photos! love your tattoos and love your style :) haha some much love here! but its true!
cool girl!
nice greetz from good old germany!
hanny

Anna said...

Ah my God, wonderful photos. Especially the black/white one with the necklace on your back!

Anonymous said...

love love love the photos, and the beautiful guns!

Melanie said...

I swear your tiny waist in the 8th wonder of the world!

And how on earth do u keep up with all the sites woman?!

Lovely work as always

Anonymous said...

I love your rings.
check out mine.
hope you will follow :)

Somsakul said...

Splendid!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore your work and your blog is one of my new favorites! :)

sara said...

I admire your work. For a long time now. I also love your tattoo.
I think, you inspire me :) :) :)

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Pretending to be Stevie...nothing better. Great photos. And the blog is right up my alley.

strawberry freckleface

Betty-Lou Do said...

I dream of sitting by as you paint.

Unknown said...

I'm officially your fan, I think I just developed an instant crush on you.. amazing artwork!.. and your studio is just beyond awesome..wish mine looked like that..I'm a mess..

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you so much for commenting!
♥,
Charmaine