Monday, May 16, 2011

May Fairs art show + new studio

Super fun show is opening this week! May Fairs over at Project One Gallery. Including myself and 3 other lovely lovely ladies. 

My new foxy & antlered girls will be there, with all their multiple-eyed weirdness.


here's a lil preview of the other two pieces (full images coming soon):


Also, I've been busy moving in to my new art studio. I'm so so so in love with the space. It's super sunny and kind of huge. Ha. I'll post more pictures once everything is all organized, etc.
But here is one wall.

aaaand me basking in the sunlight. lalalala


ALSO I'M NOW OFFICIALLY AN AUNTIE! eeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Just got the news right now. omgsoexcited. Can't wait to meet lil Johann! Looks like I'll be driving down to SoCal this weekend :) :)
ok that's about it. yaaaay erratic blogging!

xxxx
see you wednesday I hope :)
C

5 comments:

Melissa Righero said...

Oh congrats on being Auntie...You are going to have so much fun with it I'm sure. Your antler girls are divine!

Natasha Gardos said...

Congrats on the new studio space, looks great, and congratulations on becoming an auntie :) very exciting

Sebastià Martí said...

genial!

Anonymous said...

what themes would you say you use in your paintings?

Anonymous said...

Love the last lady! Magnificent! Hugs from sweden!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you so much for commenting!
♥,
Charmaine