Thursday, December 10, 2009

two little cameras

Yesterday I found these two adorable cameras under my bed! I've always known the underneath of my bed to be a world of it's own, usually consuming a sock or two, but never has it given me a camera! I have no idea where the little Mansfield Skylark came from, but I'm in love. I'm so crazy about the vintage leather camera cases, the ones that are form fitting and aren't  made of hideous black foam. The Mamiya/Sekor hasn't worked in years, but I'm crossing my fingers that the Skylark is in good shape! When I go home to San Diego next week I'm going to try and get these babies working again.





 Hope you're all excited for the holidays, I am :)

4 comments:

kendall said...

I hope you get those cameras working! I can't wait to see what lovely pictures you take with them =D

chamelia said...

I must say I'm even more blown away by the little brown purse. It's beautifully worn in and out and has the nice 'pre-loved' look about it.

charmaine olivia said...

I know! I love love love love it!

LoRa-Da said...

now, that's a holiday!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you so much for commenting!
♥,
Charmaine