Monday, April 12, 2010

Ella + Rain + Waves

Currently listening to Ella Fitzgerald, rain falling on leaves and the sound of the waves hitting the shore. Needless to say, I'm a happy bug.

I'm home visiting my parents for the week in Encinitas. I'm all cozy in my brothers little studio while he's out traveling the world with his lady. (And I also get to use his laptop. Yes please.)
I was fortunate enough to sit next to a fellow Lost-head on the plane. We basically talked Lost the entire flight. Apologies if you were on my flight and had to witness this. muahahaha

Anyway, sometimes I forget how lovely it is here. Definitely looking forward to walks on the beach with mom and nerdy computer and iphone app sessions with my pop. But not looking forward to missing my boo, lucky boy gets to go to Coachella this weekend!
---
Here's a little preview of a nautical-themed drawing I'm working on.
 (No scanner in here, pardon the shoddy Photobooth pic)

Until next time my sweets!

3 comments:

bffffff said...

i hope you're looking forward to CLTATT toooo

charmaine olivia said...

that goes without saying. and now all i can hear is a freaking mosquito that wont go away. how is it possible for something so tiny to be SO LOUD

p.strange said...

Tiene buenĂ­sima pinta el dibujo!!
Espero que lo termines pronto para poder ver el resultado.


Saludos desde
p s t r a n g e t o w n !

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you so much for commenting!
♥,
Charmaine